Are you visiting Dallas and looking for the perfect photo op? Check out these 7 insta-worthy places just a few minutes away from our boutique bed & breakfast.
1. Pioneer Plaza: Located downtown on Young Street, this park is a huge tourist attraction in Dallas. The plaza was the idea of real estate developer Trammell Crow, who wanted an “iconic western” sculpture in the city. There are 49 bronze steers and 3 trail riders, all at least 6 feet tall, and sure to be the perfect spot for a photo remembering your visit to Dallas.
2. The Eyeball: Located in the middle of downtown on Main Street, this 30 ft eyeball is impossible to miss. This sculpture has taken on a variety of meanings over the years and sits ready for your own interpretation and photos.
3. I Love You Wall: This enormous wall on Elm Street with an “I love you” script has been a popular spot for proposals, engagement photos, and unforgettable moments. This is just one of many colorful murals in Deep Ellum that can be captured while you are exploring this artsy neighborhood.
4. Reunion Tower: A focal point of the skyline for photos on the ground and an incredible place to capture Dallas from above, this observation tower sits 561 feet high on Reunion Blvd. The Reunion Tower restaurant is currently closed for renovations but will reopen this Spring for guests to enjoy cocktails or appetizers while the floor slowing spins to give you a glimpse of Dallas from all directions.
5. Love Equation Mural: Bishop Arts is another neighborhood in Dallas that is home to countless beautiful and unique murals, including this one on the corner of Davis and Madison. It is a top choice for engagement shoots and special moments, for good reason.
6. Dallas Arboretum & Botanical Gardens: When talking about beautiful places for photos in Dallas, it’s impossible not to include The Arboretum. With unique gardens, tree canopies, and millions of flowers, the opportunities here are endless. Plus, it is located right on the banks of White Rock Lake.
7. Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge: This incredible bridge has a center arch over 400 feet that connects Woodall Rodgers Freeway with Singleton Boulevard. With stunning views of downtown, it provides the perfect Dallas background whether you’re driving across, walking on the pedestrian bridge, or posing for a photo in front of it.
Looking for more? Here is a full list of Instagrammable places in Dallas.